CLICK HERE FOR FOUNDATION UPDATE - COVID-19 VIRUS
https://highlandscashiershealthfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/New-HCHF-Logo-1-300x99.png 0 0 highlandadm https://highlandscashiershealthfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/New-HCHF-Logo-1-300x99.png highlandadm2020-05-14 17:12:372020-05-14 17:17:32Funding Eligibility
This year our Board recognizes 2020 is “An Exceptional Year of Need.” We know that unexpected, adverse circumstances are affecting families, homes and businesses. Acting on this, our Board has agreed to allocate significant funding to help our communities. The following outlines our funding focus areas:
- COVID-19 Initiatives:Providing financial support to immediate relief needs, as well as emerging and long-term solutions for COVID-19 related issues.
- Health and Access to Healthcare Initiatives:Connecting our communities to sustainable and affordable health care services.
- Education Initiatives: Expanding and improving education.
- Transformative, Innovative and Collaborative Solutions:Providing lasting improvement to our communities’ overall health and well-being.
***The following areas fall outside the Highlands Cashiers Health Foundation scope of support:
- Political purposes, including lobbying
- Out of area projects or organizations
- Grants prohibited by IRS regulations